Your Google Apps / Google Drive password is directly tied to your CCRESA network password and will synchronize when your computer password is changed. For this reason, we are redirecting the Google Apps password change page here. To change your password, please follow these steps:
- While on-network at CCRESA or a local district, press Control + Alt + Delete
- Click “Change Password”
- Fill out the old password and new password fields (you can use the same password), then click the arrow button
- A notice will appear to let you know the password change is complete.
- Visit http://drive.google.com and log in using your @ccresa.org email address and password
- If you are unable to log in, or are off-network, please contact the Help Desk at x2300 or email@example.com